Remi Bowman

Timberghost

Dec 7, 2013
Has anybody seen Remi Bowman at a game lately. I have not. I'm just wondering if she's still on the team.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
hmm, that doesn't sound good. I know she had been sick, figured that was still going on. Hope it's something she can work through.
She was on the bench I think had a red ribbon in her hair. Homesickness for freshmen, I had it still do.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I think that was Hannah Bailey, not Remi.

speaking of homesickness, I think this one might have some of that going on. Was looking at some player twitter pages last night trying to learn more about Remi and Hannah has quite a few tweets that made me wonder is she's struggling a bit with that.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
She needs to go out with Fernstrom, have some fun. Kidding. Working out and staying in your room will only take you so far. Professionally maybe a long ways, but not socially. It's hard not to be shy or homesick at that age, but I hope she finds herself and some confidence.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Any news on Bowman? Seems at worst she is a RS. At worst we will never see Remi play. Bailey and maybe Hillegas will be Red Shirts also.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Any news on Bowman? Seems at worst she is a RS. At worst we will never see Remi play. Bailey and maybe Hillegas will be Red Shirts also.

not a word that I've seen other than mid-Oct, CJL saying she was sick and then some personal things. Unless she got a medical, she already burned the RS.

SCreekerCat

Dec 1, 2015
Was watching the NCAA selection video and didn't see her sitting with the team. Is there any new word on her status? Saw her a lot in high school and club and figured she'd be doing great.

Timberghost

Dec 7, 2013
At this point, I'm pretty confident in saying "she gone!" And we have another giant swing and a miss on a game changing setter. Which is truly a bummer!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Guess everyone knew this was coming but still = :sad:

Like losing a 4 or 5 star QB in football to transfer.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I was hoping for the best. It was said she would decide at the Semester and that was pretty much what she did likely a long time ago.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
about what I expected but what a big loss at this role. I'll probably be fairly ****** if she ends up anywhere than a school within 100 miles of her home.

psyclone51

Nov 6, 2011
Wild guess prediction: She'll transfer to Illinois or Kentucky and be an All-American setter taking them to the Final Four.:sad:

Remi didn't play much. If she was a truly outstanding setter, she would have played a lot more than she did. We don't know why she did not play, but unless she was truly outstanding, she could not have expected to play a whole lot as a freshman. The Carlinis of the world start as freshman setters; the Bowmans of the world do not. Something was amiss. But if Remi really wanted to make her mark, would not a school with a coach who was a former All-American setter (twice) and national champion setter be a logical place to be? Your projection is either sarcastic, whimsical or just plain silly. And I feel badly that Bowman is leaving; sometimes things just don't work out the way a person wants. Nobody's fault; it's just life. I wish her well and hope she has a great future in VB. But your post?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron