Replacement for Ayeni

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
While Im sorry to Ayeni go it makes me wonder who is the new running back coach.

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
Top choices could be Marquel Blackwell RB coach at toledo, Reggie Davis former RB coach at nebraska, Tashard Choice RB coach at North Texas, Kenni Burns RB coach at minnesota.

• Informative
Reactions: Sigmapolis

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I find that some of you guys can even name a RB coach to be pretty amazing. Before Ayeni I don't think I remember the name of a single one, even at ISU.

I always find it funny when people can spout off stats from a game 15 years ("Wasn't that the game where Coach X pulled QB Y for throwing a pass too high to Receiver Z but he was justified because the temp was 24 degrees out and the locker room was getting rennovated so he couldn't find his gloves and he was only 12/19 in the game and got sacked twice? I remember because I drank Bud Light in the tailgate and the label was peeling but I never peel my labels so I knew it was going to be a memorable game.") But have no clue what a 401k is. Like, are you smart or not?

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I always find it funny when people can spout off stats from a game 15 years ("Wasn't that the game where Coach X pulled QB Y for throwing a pass too high to Receiver Z but he was justified because the temp was 24 degrees out and the locker room was getting rennovated so he couldn't find his gloves and he was only 12/19 in the game and got sacked twice? I remember because I drank Bud Light in the tailgate and the label was peeling but I never peel my labels so I knew it was going to be a memorable game.") But have no clue what a 401k is. Like, are you smart or not?
Well....what is it?

• Funny
Reactions: skibumspe

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
Justin Hill of Tulsa would also be a good option, get a Texas recruiting connection and he already has experience at Iowa State

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
A name I stumbled on this morning is John Hunter - current RB coach at Wake Forest (4th season at Wake Forest). He spent previous 8 seasons at Bowling Green as RB Coach. Matt Campbell was also at BG for two of those seasons (OL Coach in 2007 and OL/Running Game Coordinator in 2008). Jim Hofher was also on that BG staff in 2008, serving as QB Coach.

Last edited: