Replays of tourney games?

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Unfortunately, my work and community involvement schedule has been overwhelming this past week and into this weekend :( & I have only been able to catch two whole games (Buffalo and UMBC upsets). So, I was wondering if there was a place to watch replays of any of the games? - I was especially interested in watching Loyola's upset of Miami. In the past, the ncaa.com/march madness live site allowed you to watch the replay of games. This year, I have yet to find a replay for any of the games on that site. Just wondering if anyone had come across a solution to this problem...(and, no, I do not have a DVR, so I cannot record games). I appreciate any useful input, thanks in advance!

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
NCAA tournament games are really hard to find for some reason, which is unfortunate. I couldn't find a way to re-watch on march madness live either. Best bet is Youtube(you'll probably only find highlights tbh)

• Informative
Reactions: kentkel

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I did find the UMBC-Virginia game online, for anyone interested: https://ok.ru/video/684206721742
(might want to make sure you have adblock activated first - not sure if there will be any issues if you don't have adblock).