Help: Reputation

balken

Apr 14, 2006
If I get negative reps from SouthernHawk, shouldn't that actually add to my reputation?

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
If I get negative reps from SouthernHawk, shouldn't that actually add to my reputation?

Haha.... I actually find him to be one of the most educated posters on this site. He never seems to get out of line.... and all of his posts that I have read have been, for the most part, as unbiased as could be expected.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Haha.... I actually find him to be one of the most educated posters on this site. He never seems to get out of line.... and all of his posts that I have read have been, for the most part, as unbiased as could be expected.

I agree...if anything, we tend to jump down his throat for being a Hawk even though his posts are fair.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Well, I will say this - I really enjoy posting here (obviously). Most of the posters on this site are very knowledgeable and respectful.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Well, I will say this - I really enjoy posting here (obviously). Most of the posters on this site are very knowledgeable and respectful.

Neg Rep for You!!!! How dare you insinuate that some ISU fans aren't knowledgable. Typical Squawk Fan:wink:

speaking of by-gone posters, what ever happened to MonkeyeBrow (or something like that) from when the site was pretty new?

I miss Darts:sad:

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan

Yeah. There should be some "reverse rep" rule for fans of opposing (especially rival) teams.

SouthernHawk reminds me of the Energizer Bunny, one of those punching bag clowns and "Whack-A-Mole" all rolled into one.

Dude may get under your skin, and we all enjoy teasing him, but to his credit, he keeps going, and going, and going, and going....

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Anymore I can really care less about rep honestly. I give some out almost daily but I bet I don't get any back but maybe once a week if that and I'm a pretty active poster. So to me that says that the whole rep system has kind of become somewhat irrelevant anymore.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Yeah. There should be some "reverse rep" rule for fans of opposing (especially rival) teams.

SouthernHawk reminds me of the Energizer Bunny, one of those punching bag clowns and "Whack-A-Mole" all rolled into one.

Dude may get under your skin, and we all enjoy teasing him, but to his credit, he keeps going, and going, and going, and going....

I do believe that's the closest of a compliment I'll ever get from you Phaed-o

I shall cherish it. ;)

balken

Apr 14, 2006
I would like to think we are all friends here, including SH. However, we all need antagonists to spark conversation from time to time; I do not expect that to end.

Note: I still think SH rep should be the opposite of how it was submitted.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Just keep it civil, and all will be fine. Also being respectful to SouthernHawk is a good idea, as he's a great poster.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Just keep it civil, and all will be fine. Also being respectful to SouthernHawk is a good idea, as he's a great poster.

These are also really great posters:

Iowa_State_University_isu1_small.jpg
Iowa_State_University_isu2_small.jpg
Iowa_State_University_isu3_small.jpg
Iowa_State_University_isu4_small.jpg

Iowa_State_University_isu5_small.jpg