Revenge Factor

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
How big is the revenge factor for ISU tomorrow? 24 hours until kickoff and all the talk is about JK and whether he'll play (understandably so.) But do you think the players have a mental note of the loss last year in Waco? I also believe we gave Baylor their first Big 12 road victory awhile back when they won in Ames. I felt like crap after that game for awhile and I believe we were probably overzealous in wanting to get K-State back at home for the past few years playing them in Manhattan and twice in K.C.

I know I predicted a close 30-20 Baylor victory but that is just my head. It plays tricks on me and I REALLY wanna pound this team for last year and put that 1st road victory away in memory. Sending them to the cellar with KU will go a long way to healing that. We need to do like Texas did to us after beating them in 2010 and what OSU did last week for knocking them off the previous year...RETURN THE FAVOR.

IOWA_ST_BAYLOR_FOOTBALL_21493837.JPG

BEAT BAYLOR!!! - That is all.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
i hope nick florence is sweating bullets all game long

That'd be nice to see him sweating rather than throwing bullets. They feast on the skinny post route, I hope we don't just choose to sit back and give him all day to throw. Wally must dial up some pressure to throw his rhythm off. Also hope the fact that he is not used to playing in 30-40 degree weather is a factor on him.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
That'd be nice to see him sweating rather than throwing bullets. They feast on the skinny post route, I hope we don't just choose to sit back and give him all day to throw. Wally must dial up some pressure to throw his rhythm off. Also hope the fact that he is not used to playing in 30-40 degree weather is a factor on him.

And jam Terrance Williams at the line with safety help most of the time.

TigerCyJM

May 3, 2012
Polk County, IA

Really that isnt much of an advantage for us. Most of our guys are from Texas and Florida anyway.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
The only people we need revenge on is the officials last year. They did a great job of making sure isu would not make a comeback

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Got a feeling the Knott will play and have revenge on his mind.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron