Rewatching

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I did a rewatch of saturday's game last night since we didnt have any other games to watch and I had been in KC. Fun to watch that from the national perspective

• Agree
Reactions: Jdk

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Is the entire trophy presentation and net cutting available anywhere outside the espn+?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Not to take anything away from ISU, but HOU looked absolutely gassed majority of the championship game.

Fun rewatch, especially with them all being essentially home games. Just hope fans still show up with prices the way they are in Omaha. Won't be like KC, but may need some motivational help if they don't get favorable refs like they did in KC (not favorable as in all calls to one team, just to ISU's style of play.)

• Agree
Reactions: casey1973

synapticwave

Mar 9, 2007
Austin, TX
www.longshotgames.com
Not to take anything away from ISU, but HOU looked absolutely gassed majority of the championship game.

Fun rewatch, especially with them all being essentially home games. Just hope fans still show up with prices the way they are in Omaha. Won't be like KC, but may need some motivational help if they don't get favorable refs like they did in KC (not favorable as in all calls to one team, just to ISU's style of play.)
agreed - The way we were playing I think we win that game no matter what, but the margin of victory was definitely due to HOU being worn out from the big12 season, injuries and tourney games. Full Credit to the team in going out and taking advantage of it but Houston was definitely not at 100%....hope they can bounce back for the dance and make a deep run. Would suck for big12 and media narrative to have them get bounced early.