Riddle, fiddle. piddle paddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Just for the record... I woulda gotten the Mayor and the Hilton Ribbon of lights and I think one more from the other thread as well as Bret Meyer, I just missed all of them trying to catch up on this morning's posts

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Just for the record... I woulda gotten the Mayor and the Hilton Ribbon of lights and I think one more from the other thread as well as Bret Meyer, I just missed all of them trying to catch up on this morning's posts

And I would have predicted K-State to beat Texas too.....

The day after the game of course.

Muuuuuuuuuuahahahahahaha!

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika

Me too...probably because I cheated and read the posts from the end to the beginning.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006

i believe you...there were a couple that i would have gotten...but got in too late. start playing now, it's fun!

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Finally, a thread has appeared today where I can stop working and spend all my time reading and writing on Cyclone Fanatic.

At least I think that's what's going to happen with this thread.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
See the icon on the left? Ever seen a photo of me?

It's my laugh baby!
i guess i'll let you and angie duke it out! maybe this sunday at the bball game....i'll arrange something, charge admission....

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
i guess i'll let you and angie duke it out! maybe this sunday at the bball game....i'll arrange something, charge admission....

I'm scrappy. But I have hair that he can pull, so it's a draw. :wink0st:

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
How'd you get promoted to "Super?" By day are you a mild mannered moderator and at night you are SUPER Moderator?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
How'd you get promoted to "Super?" By day are you a mild mannered moderator and at night you are SUPER Moderator?

It's like ISUFan/Jeremy and their Clark Kent/Superman thing. I have a cape. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Ooh - dbronco's riddle is good. The "three of four" part is killing me. Three of four free throws? Three's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron