Misc: RIP Brodie Lee aka Luke Harper

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Just reading that he suddenly couldn't finish his Peleton workouts during his time away from TV. This led to discovering the lung problems, and that just kept getting worse.

Self-focused here, it reminds me how incredibly lucky I was when a surprise allergy took down my aerobic capacity and almost my heart. Went from marathon running and training to deciding which days I had the wind to brush my teeth.

So, don't take good health or family for granted. When this happens, there's often no warning at all, and you don't know where it ends up.

Reactions: Macloney and Stewo

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
When he was revealed as the Dark Order leader, I was pretty lukewarm about it but the stuff they did on BTE changed my mind really quick. I clearly underestimated him because the guy was so much more than just a big hoss bruiser type. Not sure what will happen with the Dark Order now that he's gone but I hope they find a way to keep it going. He used his status to shine a light on lesser known talent and I'm sure he would want it to continue.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
AEW Dynamite tomorrow is a tribute show to Brodie. I really hope they start by having the roster on the stage and do the 10 bell salute.

Khan then introduced the lineup for this week's show, featuring members of The Dark Order teaming up with some of the company's biggest babyfaces. The matches include:

• Cody Rhodes, Orange Cassidy and 10 vs. Team Taz (Brian Cage, Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs)
  • The Young Bucks & Colt Cabana vs. Matt Hardy and Private Party
  • Hangman Page, John Silver and Alex Reynolds vs. MJF, Santana and Ortiz
  • Anna Jay and Tay Conti vs. Dr. Britt Baker and Penelope Ford
  • Lance Archer, Evil Uno and Stu Grayson vs. Eddie Kingston, The Butcher & The Blade