Robert Jones "set the tone" in ISU's Big 12 Tournament win Thursday over Kansas State

The Rob Gray

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2016

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Although ISU has had more talented players than Rob, I cannot recall anyone who puts forth the same degree of energy and effort. For that I am forever grateful.
Watching Eddie Lampkin playing for Colorado. It is amazing how much more active Jones is compared to Lampinks. Jones plays hard and gives 100%. Some people here wanted Jones gone after last season. Where would this team be without Jones this year?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It seems like yesterday I was just hoping he would dunk it or shoot it off the board. He has a bit of touch on his shot now. Skills to go with his heart.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
I think that's all confidence. Settled down over time and now believes in his shot
I think it'd be smart if one our first set plays tonight and going forward is a easy (as easy as it comes in the big 12) layup or dunk for Bob. Get his confident up and let him do what he does.

If there was a most improved player award he'd run away with it, it's mind-blowing where he came from to where he is today. Otz must be Nostradamus to see that coming, but all credit to Bob.