Robin Williams at his finest, enjoy the laughs.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
If you've never seen Death to Smoochy you should. I think that was Robin Williams at his manic best.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I’ve always liked that clip but thought Winters carried it. Also, I never knew until recently Williams was considered a huge joke thief. Got his ass kicked for it more than once apparently too.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I’ve always liked that clip but thought Winters carried it. Also, I never knew until recently Williams was considered a huge joke thief. Got his ass kicked for it more than once apparently too.
I've watched a lot of comedy. Be interested to see that.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I've watched a lot of comedy. Be interested to see that.
There was a comic coming to DM who was on Murph and Andy who was talking about it. So I did a little digging and found some more references to it. They also listed Leno and I have absolutely never heard him accused of that before so who knows.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I have been around comedy a ton over the last 20 years and have seen/hung out with some excellent comics. Never got to see Robin Williams on stage, which is fine. I never found him funny. His comedy always seemed forced rather than natural. Like he was trying way too hard to be funny. A couple of his movies made me laugh once or twice, but that's about it. I catch **** for this all the time, but still... just never thought he was a good comedian. I will say, however, that I absolutely loved him as an actor. His serious roles were pretty amazing.