Rodney Terry is the perfect fit for Texas Basketball

alenz95

Apr 16, 2015
Bettendorf/ Ames
Part of me feels bad for him. He's a career failure as a head coach and managed to fall upwards into the Texas job by managing a season with a roster and playbook Beard put together. Things aren't going so well now that he's on his own and I am sure he's already feeling the pressure.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
Don't worry. He'll get his due.

Gz_V4d.gif

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Texas exhibiting a lack of mental toughness on the floor. Wonder where they could have gotten that from...?

Reactions: VeloClone

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
What a crybaby, it's not like they were in the Texas players faces doing it. From the video it looks like a group of 4 or 5 players doing it before they even got to the handshake line.

The part about "jumping around like they won thr national championship" is total bs also. It was their first conference road win in history, what's he expect them to be depressed about it?

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Oh shucks, wish I could feel sorry for Hunter. Wonder what his thoughts are now? Actually no I don't.

It'll just be much better when Texas and their trashy attitude is out of the conference. They did this to themselves with the sense of entitlement and now you're playing a constant victim? Adios, and let the door hit you on the way out. I hope our guys give them the business down in Austin.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Oh shucks, wish I could feel sorry for Hunter. Wonder what his thoughts are now?…..
If it was about the NIL money for Hunter to begin with, his thoughts about the tran$fer probably haven’t changed much.
Worked out for the best, as we are better off with Tamin as our team leader.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Terry looks like he might be in over his head. Also, Hunter has had a bad year.

Lipsey is 10x the nba prospect at this time. Hunter isn’t even on the radar.
If Texas would just ignore this super minor thing it would've gone away already. Instead they act like it's the worst thing ever and publicly cry about it all the time.

Plus they fully deserve to be disliked by everybody.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Terry looks like he might be in over his head. Also, Hunter has had a bad year.

He's not terrible. He's just the same guy he was as a freshman.

Excellent defender. Too good of an athlete with too good of instincts not to be.

But inefficient on offense... poor shooter and turns the ball over way too much.

I'd like to think he'd have developed better in Ames like how Lipsey found a jump shot.