Roll Call for Texas Game

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
First time going to a game in Austin. My wife and I tried to get tickets to the alumni Tailgate but they sold out before we could. Anyone know of another place to go for tailgating, or have a spot that they wouldn't mind a few friendly Cyclones stopping by?

TheSammo

Nov 23, 2012
I have four tickets to the game and DFW tailgate BUT two of my buddies have backed out! Driving down tomorrow, heading out around 4pm. Probably stay overnight in Lawrence or Wichita tomorrow night.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the extra tickets or admission to the DFW tailgate.

mikedp

Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Daughter and I driving down from Ames, any Bars in Ft. Worth Friday eve in Downtown District ISU fans might hang out in?

KcCyclone77

Sep 21, 2017
Wife and I are flying out of Kansas City tomorrow afternoon, meeting 8 others in Austin.

tenor.gif

Rockymtcy

Oct 2, 2018
4 of driving down from Des Moines, staying in Ocrackhoma tonight. On to Austin on Friday, with a pitstop in Wacko to leave a big ole Turdburger sandwich for #52 and his teammates.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
I have four tickets to the game and DFW tailgate BUT two of my buddies have backed out! Driving down tomorrow, heading out around 4pm. Probably stay overnight in Lawrence or Wichita tomorrow night.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the extra tickets or admission to the DFW tailgate.

I messaged you: My wife and I could buy the DFW tailgate tickets off you. Let me know and we'll meet up.

Or if anyone else has spare tickets they want to unload, let me know!

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Two of us will be there in Section 124! Like others said, the ISU tailgate is sold out. For people that are going to the tailgate, expect the food to run out halfway through it. Bring your own napkins too I recommend if eating. Beer was a plenty 2 years ago. I heard the Scholz Garten was a good bar to go to. It is close to the stadium and close to the tailgate. We are going to give it a go and hope to see ISU fans there.

benman82

Nov 17, 2009
I waited too long and missed the alumni ticket sales. Looking to buy 2 tickets to the game and to the tailgate, so please private message me if you're looking to sell!

TheSammo

Nov 23, 2012
I just posted in the ticket exchange forum that two of my buddies couldn’t go so I have two seats+tailgate tickets (from DFW Cyclones) for sale.
We are driving now, stayed in Wichita last night, about an hour south of OKC now. We had an ISU magnet on the side of the car at the start of the trip but it’s disappeared :/