NBA: Rose done for the rest of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
At this point, will Rose ever stay healthy in his career? Guy with amazing basketball talent, but can't stay healthy.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
You're kind of a ******** then for laughing at someone else who this has happened to.

He will still get paid millions of dollars. He will have the best facilities in the world to get better. He will be back in a year. Can't say the same for me.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
He will still get paid millions of dollars. He will have the best facilities in the world to get better. He will be back in a year. Can't say the same for me.
He won't ever be the same physically or mentally. I know it might be hard for someone like you to believe but there is more to life than money in the bank.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Will be interesting to see how many Bulls fan turn on Rose after this latest injury. Plenty of them were throwing him under the bus after he didn't come back and play in the playoffs last year.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Torn meniscus and he's done? I had a torn meniscus fixed in May and was exercising 2 weeks later. I'm missing something.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
He won't ever be the same physically or mentally. I know it might be hard for someone like you to believe but there is more to life than money in the bank.

Oh come on. It sucks that he got injured again, and in the scope of professional sports this is a big deal, but let's not make more of it than it is. Derrick Rose is going to be just fine.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

He will be 99.999% the same physically. And if you can't overcome an injury mentally when EVERYTHING else allows you to, thenhe shouldn't be a pro in the first place. Sure, he probably wants to play basketball. But if you physically can't, wouldn't a few million to get better and get in shape ease the pain? Give me a break.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Obligatory there's more to life than money. I'm sure he's not thinking "hey, at least I'm still getting paid." Probably more along the lines of "I wish I could be helping my team."

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Damn man. Really sucks for D.Rose to take all the criticism for sitting out just to be injured the first month of the season...

Think it's time for the Bulls to blow it up. Try rebuilding through the draft. Not gonna be able to afford this team by the time Rose is himself again (if ever). Trade Deng, possibly Noah, and amnesty Boozer after the season is over. Really need that Charlotte pick to pay off in a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.