running out onto the court

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
Anyone that was at the game like me notice that ****** run onto the court during one of the overtimes because he wanted the over-and-back call? What a tool. If he can't handle sitting court-side, then he should be there. They should have kicked him from the game. He could have given us a technical and lost the game for us.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I can't believe he did that. I've been reluctant to even mutter anything negative about officiating while sitting courtside for fear of being ejected in front of thousands of ISU fans.

ISUPIPELINE

Jun 2, 2008
Sitting courtside has to be an awesome experience. Anyone ever want to just hand me their tickets, I would be happy to take them off your hands for a game or so,,,,,if you cannot make it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I saw him - red sweater with a young boy. The boy even stepped onto the court too. I was shocked at some of his outbursts. He would go further onto the court than McD.

CyAg

May 22, 2006
He needs to get a warning that next time he even looks like he is stepping out to the court, he will be gone.

You have to be a fanatic to want to sit there. With donation the cost for a season ticket for a courtside seat is $5,000, with a minimum 3 year commitment.

Last edited:

CyFan987

Jan 8, 2008
Waco, TX
He needs to get a warning the next time he even looks like he is stepping out to the court, he will be gone.

You have to be a fanatic to want to sit there. With donation the cost for a season ticket for a courtside seat is $5,000, with a minimum 3 year commitment.
:policeman: fixed hahaha, but i completely agree with your post

CyCubGirl

Jan 4, 2010
Ames
I saw him - red sweater with a young boy. The boy even stepped onto the court too. I was shocked at some of his outbursts. He would go further onto the court than McD.

My Fiance and I had front row tickets last year to a game and there was a guy who sat behind us and the whole time yelled right in my ear and felt like he was spitting on the back of my neck, I wonder if it was the same guy? Obviously, he is a huge Cyclone fan and that is awesome and he may pay lots of money for his tickets but he sure ruined the game for me! We had front row tickets again and I dreaded even going knowing the same guy was going to be there!

CycoT

Sep 18, 2009
Ames
It was his brother, his son is one of my good friends. The young boy was another of his sons. It is a Bergstrom though...