RV SPOT FOR BAYLOR GAME

KristenB

Jul 4, 2022
Hello! My husband turns 40 in September, and I rented an RV to celebrate his birthday. I need an RV spot for the Baylor game. Tips? Tricks? Leads?

Thank you for your help! I've attached a pic of the birthday boy! If you see him at the game, wish the old man a happy birthday!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-192443_Gallery~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-192443_Gallery~3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
This would be the best spot to find an rv pass. I assume you are looking for the new rv park with hookups? We take the RV to vetmed a couple games a year and it’s always fantastic. As long as you are on top of it you’ll get a spot.

Reactions: KristenB

KristenB

Jul 4, 2022
This would be the best spot to find an rv pass. I assume you are looking for the new rv park with hookups? We take the RV to vetmed a couple games a year and it’s always fantastic. As long as you are on top of it you’ll get a spot.
Do people sell their spots on this site?

If I can't get a spot, what time do you line up for vetmed? Thank you so much!

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Do people sell their spots on this site?

If I can't get a spot, what time do you line up for vetmed? Thank you so much!
The rv park (behind the softball diamonds) is brand new. Yes some people will be selling. This is where most of the RV spots got moved to with the exception of the highest donors that have spots right next to the stadium (I think). From my experience people ask for way to much for there RV spot with some exceptions of course.
For vetmed I believe it’s usually around 5pm on Friday. Many fans wait by the old Kmart location off of duff and 16th and then start rolling in when it’s time. You can find more info online for official times.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Recreational Vehicles
Cyclone Club members issued an RV permit will park in either D1, D2, D3, D4 or S8. Permit holders may gain access to their assigned lot from 8 a.m. to Midnight the day before a game, or when the lots open on game day. General public bringing recreational vehicles the night before football game days will be directed to park at the ISU Veterinary Medicine College (Lot 93) starting at 5:30pm. Cost is $40.

Help Support Us

Become a patron