RV VILLAGE FRIDAY NIGHT CORNHOLE/BAGS TOURNEY?

Ingynow

RIP CHC
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 3, 2017
Omaha, NE
A few of us talked about it last year but it never really got off the ground.

Would any RV Village tailgaters, that get there Friday, be interested in a beer league cornhole / bags tournament? We thought that if we get enough people, we could ask everyone to give $5/$10/$20 (to be determined) a person entry fee and do a 50/50 split ( or 30/70 if everyone wants to be generous) with the winners and WeWill every Friday night before a home game.

Just tossing it out there to judge interest.

If anyone would be interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I am going to start a thread, but will post this here as well:

Good morning all!
I have been chatting with a few individuals on here about starting a RV Village Facebook group to allow all of us to discuss various topics about the village. i.e. What is your favorite tailgating food? Maybe someone left an ingredient at home and wants to see if another fellow Cyclone may have it with them? I know last year I wanted to do a Trick or Treat in the RV Village since a game fell on that weekend for most towns. I seen a CF'er post about a potential bags game. These are all the things, plus anything Cyclone Athletics related that we can discuss. With that being said, I have started the group (linked below). Please feel free to join if you are interested. My goal, as well as others, is to build it out into more of a community setting. Feel free to post any questions!

Reactions: aauummm and Ingynow