Ryan status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Can someone please close this thread…. leave Emily the F alone!!!!

Why does any idiot on here think they need to know what’s going on?? Get a life!!
Relax dude. I'm sure there is a whole host of reasons why people want to know, but some are just legitimately worried and would like to know its nothing really serious.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Relax dude. I'm sure there is a whole host of reasons why people want to know, but some are just legitimately worried and would like to know its nothing really serious.
The bigger issue is why people keep asking and starting new threads when the only answer we’re going to give is what Bill already said.

• Winner
Reactions: riceville98

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
The bigger issue is why people keep asking and starting new threads when the only answer we’re going to give is what Bill already said.
Women's basketball threads fall off the front page pretty quick. I think it keeps getting asked in new threads because a lot of people just don't follow women's basketball news that close.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
It seems unlikely she is going to play this year. It's going to be the year of the freshman for better or worse record wise which isn't all bad. They are still going to be fun to watch.
I agree 100%. I’ll be very surprised to see her back…but as mentioned by the team, it will be for the conference season if she is back.
Well then TJ is in trouble for talking about Ward's injury and Campbell is in trouble for talking about Verdon's injury.
In some cases the players are ok with it. In others, like Ryan, it's something that all involved have chosen to keep private.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Heaven help us if CF starts in on endometriosis, lupus, polycystic ovary syndrome, thyroid disease, or any of the other chronic conditions that frequently affect young women.
Are any of those as bad as a man cold?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
This thread has pretty much run it's course. Ryan's deal is not a sport injury and she has not elected to talk about it which is HER choice. If there is any change to that, or if ISU announces she will be back at some point, we can talk about her being back at that time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron