San Antonio WR Poll

GottaTri

Jul 26, 2012
Did a short burst again, up to 47.56.

Also, my goodness I can really tell when there is a few other guys voting for us, that number ticks up a lot faster. Easier to stay motivated when you see the number rolling over like that.

Just giving thanks to whoever else was voting then.

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone and aauummm
D

Deleted member 8507

It now takes 16 votes to move each 0.01%. I moved him to 50.26% so voted about 100 times

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Woot!

There's a part of me that feels sorry for the other guys on the list, though. Not sorry enough to quit voting, though. :)

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Made me start wondering about their family situation/ support system. Hopefully they all have a great season and successful college careers.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
They are slowly gaining on us again. My votes are being cancelled out threefold.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Last edited:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
What those other players don’t realize is when they try to make a run in votes, they are poking a sleeping bear. We haven’t even called in the Cavalry or any air support yet.
We’ve lobbed in a few artillery shells, but for the most part we’ve dominated primarily via our first wave of shock and awe and now just some medium suppressive fire.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
What those other players don’t realize is when they try to make a run in votes, they are poking a sleeping bear. We haven’t even called in the Cavalry or any air support yet.
We’ve lobbed in a few artillery shells, but for the most part we’ve dominated primarily via our first wave of shock and awe and now just some medium suppressive fire.
Great description! This poll has been fairly easy compared to one of the Capital One Mascot Challenge Polls. Don't recall which year that Cy won it all. Now that one was epic. We even had ISU IT students and people helping out on that one!

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/capital-one-mascot-challenge.191269/

Last edited:

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Great description! This poll has been fairly easy compared to one of the Capital One Mascot Challenge Polls. Don't recall which year that Cy won it all. Now that one was epic. We even had ISU IT students and people helping out on that one!

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/capital-one-mascot-challenge.191269/

I heard from an aTm fan that one year, somebody wrote a script to automate voting in one of those things and pushed it out to the TexAgs crowd. They rolled with it for a while until they figured out that the person who wrote it was a Texas fan and it was actually voting for UT instead of aTm.

Now that's a good trick.

Help Support Us

Become a patron