Season tickets or Mobile pass

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
My wife and I will celebrate our 12 year anniversary this summer. We moved from the hillside into the stands our first football season after we were married.

We have met some of the most wonderful people through our season tickets. I have actually increased my donor level so we are eligible for better seats, but I enjoy the people I sit with so much that I don't want to. We have wound up going to each others tailgates, birthday parties, taken bowl trips together, etc.

Downside is that if you have people sit by you that you don't like, you are stuck with them for the season. We have had people come in and not like sitting by us, usually it's due to the amount of alcohol consumed, language we use, etc.

That's why everyone loves to sit by us! We even had some guys behind us take their shirts off last game of the season and start chanting, "one of us!" So I obliged and took my shirt off. Tried to get the women to follow the lead but they declined. Oh well, maybe this year.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DGC

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
That's why everyone loves to sit by us! We even had some guys behind us take their shirts off last game of the season and start chanting, "one of us!" So I obliged and took my shirt off. Tried to get the women to follow the lead but the declined. Oh well, maybe this year.;)
don't give up, don't ever give up.

• Haha
Reactions: cycloner29