Season Tickets

Cyride1

Aug 18, 2012
Has anyone received their’s yet? Any word on when they will be viewable? Seems later than normal.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
I would guess they will be viewable in the next couple days. Usually happens around the same time as when single game tickets go on sale to the public.

Reactions: Cyride1

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Just checked and mine are there too. Just curious but does anyone know if the tickets will be printable? My FIL will lose his sh!t if they aren't. I swear I saw somewhere when the mobile delivery only communication came out that you would still be able to print.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Just checked and mine are there too. Just curious but does anyone know if the tickets will be printable? My FIL will lose his sh!t if they aren't. I swear I saw somewhere when the mobile delivery only communication came out that you would still be able to print.
I would think a person could bring the qr code up on a computer at home and print it out. After all not everyone has a smartphone.

Reactions: wxman1

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I would think a person could bring the qr code up on a computer at home and print it out. After all not everyone has a smartphone.

I assumed once I moved them to my wallet I could screen shot it and print it.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

In my Cyclones account I brought up my tickets then under other there seems to be a print option. I didn't try it yet, but that's how it worked for BB last yr.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
First year with the mobile pass. Received an email to register with season share. When I click the link and try to login with ticket master credentials i get a notification that says no subscriber found. Nowhere i can see to sign up. Can anyone help? Currently on hold with the ticket office.

Edit... For anyone with this problem, they are having issues with the season share site. They are hopeful it will be functional in the morning.

Last edited:

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
First year with the mobile pass. Received an email to register with season share. When I click the link and try to login with ticket master credentials i get a notification that says no subscriber found. Nowhere i can see to sign up. Can anyone help? Currently on hold with the ticket office.

I had the same issue and tried their chat feature. The dude said their system is down and asked me to try again later. Super convenient timing.

Reactions: CYdways432

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron