Sherri Coale is cougariffic....

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Oh, thank goodness. It had been almost a full week since there was some asinine thread talking about what woman is hottest in some particular field. And people wonder why guys on message boards get the reputation of being desperate and horny... :rolleyes:

I'd say most of us are okay with it too.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
My vote is for Stacy Johnson-Klein, the former Fresno State coach involved in that huge lawsuit against the school:

stacyjohnsonklein1.jpg

She has to be disqualified from this competition as I don't think she is old enough to be called a Cougar. She is a nice looking lady though.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
She's hot, but she's also real goofy. Hard to believe she coaches in high heels, wears fur on the sidelines and once made the team bus stop at a Macy's Dept store after a game.....

2ic9o2d.jpg

Row55

Feb 21, 2009
A lot of women coaches wear spike heels. I've wondered if most floors aren't full of little dents by the sidelines.

GrimesCy

Oct 25, 2008
Grimes
That Stacey Johnson Klein is Smokin... I think Espn had a story on her because she was terminated from Fresno and they didnt really have a direct reason for the firing. She should be an assistant for Fennelly!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
With OU in the Final Four. I'm sure Sherri will be dressed for success!! Sunday night will be Sherri TV!!

isunorth

Mar 3, 2009
Minneapolis
She's hot, but she's also real goofy. Hard to believe she coaches in high heels, wears fur on the sidelines and once made the team bus stop at a Macy's Dept store after a game.....

2ic9o2d.jpg

I read about the Macy's incident. Supposedly happened with a sick, dehydrated, and passed out player on the team bus. Stopped on the way to the hospital. Hopefully it wasn't to buy that rabbit pelt she has on in this picture :jimlad:

Also read she was addicted to pain killers and would steal them from her players when they received them from team doctors. Sounds like a classy lady!

yoteforever

Dec 24, 2008
That Stacey Johnson Klein is Smokin... I think Espn had a story on her because she was terminated from Fresno and they didnt really have a direct reason for the firing. She should be an assistant for Fennelly!

You want to build the Mens program? She should be assistant to McDermott. I bet she could recruit.

Reactions: Wesley