Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
BAM!
stacyjohnsonklein2.jpg

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Any of them > Ruth Bader Ginsberg = Tara Vanderveer, unless having a smart partner for Trivial Pursuit is taken into account...

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I've always thought Sherri Coale has been smoking hot!! I love her accent and the fact that she has this grouchy look when she gets mad. Then you through in Stacie Johnson-Klein.... OUCH!!

I wouldn't kick either one out of bed for eating crackers.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Here is my Sherri Coale story:

I literally bumped into Coale two years ago at the Big 12 tournament. We both came around a blind corner and smacked into each other. She was with one of her male assistant coaches. She was really cool about it. And for the record, she is, as they say, prettier in person than she is in her photos.

I felt like I won the lottery because I smacked into her instead of the male assistant coach.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'll throw another name out there for debate, Brenda Frese is not bad looking either. Trying to find a picture that does her justice but she's always wearing a suit or 1/2 the pictures that came up on Google were of her coaching on the bench while pregnant.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I'll throw another name out there for debate, Brenda Frese is not bad looking either. Trying to find a picture that does her justice but she's always wearing a suit or 1/2 the pictures that came up on Google were of her coaching on the bench while pregnant.

She was when she was coaching here. Not so much now.. think mom in sweat pants.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Oh, thank goodness. It had been almost a full week since there was some asinine thread talking about what woman is hottest in some particular field. And people wonder why guys on message boards get the reputation of being desperate and horny... :rolleyes:

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Oh, thank goodness. It had been almost a full week since there was some asinine thread talking about what woman is hottest in some particular field. And people wonder why guys on message boards get the reputation of being desperate and horny... :rolleyes:

We can barely hear you from way up there... :wink:

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009

I give her face a 2, but a *** a nine.