Should Iowa Move On from Mad Fran?

SHOULD Iowa fire Fran at the end of this season?

• Yes, he's scuttled the program

Votes: 59 24.4%
  • No, he's earned another shot

Votes: 166 68.6%
  • See results

Votes: 17 7.0%

• Total voters

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
no-absolutely.gif

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Just petition the Big 10 to play every home game on Friday-Sunday. That's all the guy needs to get to the next level.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Obviously, anyone but an Iowa fan would say NO.
The Iowa fans I know want him gone.
This trolling Iowa Fan say NO.

Hes been go like 10 tournaments in 14 years but I'm a troll for thinking he should be back? Maybe you're a troll for thinking they would ever consider firing a guy with that much success?

He'll leave on his own terms, they aren't going to make another Davis to Alford mistake.

They ate actually tied with Purdue and Wisconsin for 2nd most appearances in that time frame. They aren't firing a coach like that.

But yet he's still 6-7 this year with no good players and a bunch of freshman? They are probably the least talented team in the Big 10 right now and are still around .500.

This is the dumbest **** I've ever read in the history of this message board.

I honestly don't give a **** what they do either way. I just know they aren't firing a guy who just came off 5 straight tourneys and is 14-10 in a rebuilding year.

It's one year, start winning again and the fans will come back. If it's still **** attendance and apathy 2 years from now I'd say you have a good argument.

Personally I think he'll leave on his own terms either this year or next so it won't get to that point.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Serious question. Last Sunday they play Illinois at home.
Will there be more Orange Krush vs Iowa fans at that one?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: dahliaclone

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
Unless they lose out or something close he’ll be back for next year I’d think. But another missed tournament next year and he likely would be done (and probably even if it’s a bubble season with low attendance again).