Votes: 48 8.9%
  • Who?

Votes: 30 5.6%

• Total voters

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I am assuming that on his small market **** pay he can't afford to retire. Seriously, how much can a part time hack in a struggling media earn in real American dollars?

Is he trying to get us to start a gofundme?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Yeah, there's a reason I have money flowing into CF and not the DMR. It is funny a bunch of bros pounding Busch Lite do a better job than the most "august" publication in the state.

Liking this post if for no other reason than the use of the term 'august'

CheapClone1202

Has 3 legs
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2019
Not to flex the 0 power I actually have but if Randy still has a press pass in May I’ll gladly walk up to Jamie during the tailgate tour and ask it to be taken away.

Waukee100

Aug 20, 2019
No, that would be Leistikow. He is the poster child for "fanboy beat writer."

A homer wouldn't ask stupid questions about basketball during a football presser.

Calling Peterson a hawk homer is like calling
Leistikow a clone homer. You guys are really bad at this. You probably think every reporter is a huge hawk homer. Murphy and Andy huge hawk homers too?

you guys have a weird inferiority complex/little bro syndrome when it comes to this stuff

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
A hawk homer? WTF? He’s the biggest Iowa State homer in the world.

That's seriously dumb. While he might not be full blown Hawk homer, he isn't a homer for ISU in any way, shape or form. Being assigned as the beat reporter to the Cyclones doesn't make him a homer. He seems to hate his job assignment and is always looking to poke ISU or, at best, force feed a few backhanded "compliments" into his stories. There isn't a single ISU fan that thinks he is homer for ISU. Maybe you won't know that since you aren't a Cyclone fan but that's on you, not us.

Consensus here, for some time now, is that he is a washed up old hack of a writer hanging onto a job for a dying newspaper. The only thing this old **** seems to live for is the day he can come up with one last really really damning story on ISU.

Last edited:

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Leistikow a clone homer. You guys are really bad at this. You probably think every reporter is a huge hawk homer. Murphy and Andy huge hawk homers too?

you guys have a weird inferiority complex/little bro syndrome when it comes to this stuff
You’re really bad at this, but I understand you need our affirmation.

You’ll always be little bro. Congratulations on winning your Super Bowl.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Says the retread that is blocking his post history from being visible.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

John Sears with WHO sports is though!!

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what?

He's not a homer for any team. Just a bad journalist.
I have only a couple posters whom I have chosen to hit the ignore button on. Waukee100 is one of them. The idiocy that sprang from his/her keyboard in just a couple of posts told me all I needed to know about him/her. I really didn't need to have to have my intelligence level compromised. You do what you want, but this person is not worth even responding to, imho.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
I have only a couple posters whom I have chosen to hit the ignore button on. Waukee100 is one of them. The idiocy that sprang from his/her keyboard in just a couple of posts told me all I needed to know about him/her. I really didn't need to have to have my intelligence level compromised. You do what you want, but this person is not worth even responding to, imho.
Well said

Help Support Us

Become a patron