Bug Showing me logged in as someone else (Cy$ instead of 2015)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hey CF team.

This is @ISUCyclones2015 but my browser is showing me logged in as @Cy$. It shows me their reputation, private messages, post count, alerts etc.

It'll be interesting to see what user this is posted under

Here are some screenshots I took.

On On the homepage I noticed it wasn't my avatar.

817ZApw.png

I clicked on the action view and could see all the data on each of these tabs. Only took a screenshots of the first screen though for privacy.

0APHVc4.png

Clicked on my profile page and was taken to Cy$'s.

Wg5nIhe.png

Using:
iOS v11.3
T MOBILE Cell Network
AT&T UVerse WiFi
Edge Browser Mobile v42.5.3

• Useful
Reactions: Cy$

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Well...I keep getting logged out if I don’t get on for a couple hours. I click ‘log in’ and it signs me in.

Anyways, this is cool.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Happened to me too. I had cleared my cookies prior to coming to cyclone fanatic. As soon as I accepted the cookies it was no longer under the Cy$ account.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Might need to create a new account soon if this doesn’t get fixed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I got checked in as somebody else also. For the lady with the scantily dressed photos in her email................how you doin’?

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Logged me out again...
Maybe it's different for you but if you're like me, it's not really logging you out. I've seen it like I'm logged in as other people but you can't really do anything actionable. You can only see how many notifications they have, not actually look at their stuff. Same goes for the logged out issue. It looks like you have been logged out when you get to the CF homepage but you're not. Just click forums and you'll be logged in.

Again, maybe it's different for you but this is what I've seen on my end. No big deal imo.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
I had that too for awhile. Now it shows me as logged out but I click on forums and boom it is me again.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Maybe it's different for you but if you're like me, it's not really logging you out. I've seen it like I'm logged in as other people but you can't really do anything actionable. You can only see how many notifications they have, not actually look at their stuff. Same goes for the logged out issue. It looks like you have been logged out when you get to the CF homepage but you're not. Just click forums and you'll be logged in.

Again, maybe it's different for you but this is what I've seen on my end. No big deal imo.
The problem is that they can see my private messages. I don’t really have anything to hide unless you are a diehard fantasy football fan

Last edited:

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
The problem is that they can see my private messages. I don’t really have anything to hide unless you are a diehard fantasy football fan
TBH I only looked at a couple titles to see if they were actually mine. Didn't try to get into any of them

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
TBH I only looked at a couple titles to see if they were actually mine. Didn't try to get into any of them

2015, are you still active in the College Football Survivor Game? And you just happen to gain access to the commissioner's login. Interesting. Good thing you don't work for any high tech company like Microsoft! ;)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron