Single Game Tickets

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
1300. I think 900 is for the public. Cyclone club donors had a shot last week. When I was able to buy ($1000 level), January games were gone snd I got 2 February games. There were December games available but I wasn’t going to risk that.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
1300. I think 900 is for the public. Cyclone club donors had a shot last week. When I was able to buy ($1000 level), January games were gone snd I got 2 February games. There were December games available but I wasn’t going to risk that.
I had better luck going with today's public offering...all games were available. I pushed for a couple of games later in the season to minimize the cancellation risk.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I had better luck going with today's public offering...all games were available. I pushed for a couple of games later in the season to minimize the cancellation risk.
We got an email Saturday saying limited tickets were still available for purchase Tuesday(today), except for Kansas and Kansas State. If all games were available today, something wasn't right.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
We got an email Saturday saying limited tickets were still available for purchase Tuesday(today), except for Kansas and Kansas State. If all games were available today, something wasn't right.
My bad...all games except KU and KSU...that part was spot on.