Single ticket sales for donors

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
I thought single ticket sales go out today for lower level donors? I can't find the link.

Anyone having same issues?

thrillcat

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Just login to your ISU Tickets page and scroll down to "Buy Tickets/Packages" and you can select there.

FYI, Tuesday was the richers first day, yesterday was $5000/yr and down.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Seriously, there are some really good tickets still available together in middle rows near mid-field in the upper deck, even for the UNI and Iowa games. Must have been seats of donors who opted out or moved to the new endzone club section. I cringe to think that these might end up in enemy hands when they go on sale to the public.

$65 for most games, $90 for Iowa.

Whisper. Let me know if you are a true Cyclone fan and want me to try to snag some for you. I already bought some on Tuesday for a fellow CF-er.

Tri

Sep 10, 2009
Got the tickets but just bought an RV and wonder if anyone has any insight on snagging a lot. I'm assuming way to late for this year.

Apr 19, 2006
Seriously, there are some really good tickets still available together in middle rows near mid-field in the upper deck, even for the UNI and Iowa games. Must have been seats of donors who opted out or moved to the new endzone club section. I cringe to think that these might end up in enemy hands when they go on sale to the public.

$65 for most games, $90 for Iowa.

Whisper. Let me know if you are a true Cyclone fan and want me to try to snag some for you. I already bought some on Tuesday for a fellow CF-er.

I only looked on the West side and didn't see a bunch of multiple seats together. I ended up buying an additional four to the Iowa game just to keep the Riff Raff out!