SJSU @ ISU on Sling TV??

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I have both blue and yellow packages for Sling, with the sports add-on. Sounds like my Sling package has FS1 and FS2, but not FSN (which is the channel for the game). Anyone know of any other channels available that may have the game? Any way to stream online otherwise?

Agkistrodon

Feb 14, 2009
It's on some of the regional Fox Sports channels as well. I have the Fox Sports Southwest channel through Sling Blue and it is scheduled to be on there. But I live in Arkansas, so my channel lineup may be slightly different than yours.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I live in DSM & I watched the game on Sling. Likely a regional thing for OP in Colorado.

ia8manfan

Apr 12, 2006
Philadelphia
Hmm I'm curious about this too. Been holding off on the sling resubscription until I'm actually at home to watch, and I see next weekend is on FSN again. I'm in Philly, which is Comcast territory, not FSN. Sounds like I might be out of luck and I'll have to hit a bar.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I live in Ankeny and have Sling (the Fox variety) and couldn't get (still can't) get any Fox Sports Net. It just has FS1, FS2, and regular FOX.

Which is weird....

FYI ... next week - the Baylor game - is on FS1, not FSN.

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
In the end, I never could find a way to get the game.

Also found out that ESPN and affiliate stations can only be streamed on one device, despite the Sling package I bought advertising multi-device streaming. Apparently it's an ESPN clause. Sucks when you want to watch more than one game at once, or try to watch on the phone while the wife is at home streaming... still trying to figure out Sling and like it generally, but this is definitely a limitation.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
What does Sling TV Blue and Orange have that Playstation Core doesn't? I just think its interesting some people have opted for Sling over PS Vue when Vue has pretty much every channel Sling has and more (including access to FSN), has much better reliability, and is $5 cheaper.

• Agree
Reactions: huntt26

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
What does Sling TV Blue and Orange have that Playstation Core doesn't? I just think its interesting some people have opted for Sling over PS Vue when Vue has pretty much every channel Sling has and more (including access to FSN), has much better reliability, and is $5 cheaper.

History Channel