Sleeper Team

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Cool. All we have to do is play and win games. Most preseason rankings are complete **** half of the time.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Interesting to see the other sleeper teams on that list.

ISU got 2 mentions, as did Alabama and Temple.

Hope this season turns some heads. It's a welcome change to be mentioned positively in preseason; a little buzz is always nice. It will mean nothing if ISU can't at least reach that level. Would be cool to surpass it.

The analysts who chose ISU as sleep also picked Baylor to win the Big 12 — as did Katz & Gottlieb.

Baylor will not win the Big 12.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Interesting to see the other sleeper teams on that list.

ISU got 2 mentions, as did Alabama and Temple.

Hope this season turns some heads. It's a welcome change to be mentioned positively in preseason; a little buzz is always nice. It will mean nothing if ISU can't at least reach that level. Would be cool to surpass it.

The analysts who chose ISU as sleep also picked Baylor to win the Big 12 — as did Katz & Gottlieb.

Baylor will not win the Big 12.

We are definitely not comparable to Alabama. We have far more skill -- but they are just tough as hell. I hope we are equally good. I love Anthony Grant and the Crimson Tide bball team.

I would take us being on the level of those two teams. Those are two NCAA tournament teams. Alabama should've been an NCAA tourney team last year IMO.

Last edited: