So what are you doing to kill time until tip off?

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
In a way I kind of miss the early tip off times because once the game was over, you can do stuff the rest of the day or night....But usually I would watch other games after the ISU early tip off anyways.

With the mid-afternoon time or evening tip offs, you have to plan to be back to your game watching setting of your choice.

So today, here in the morning, I am brewing some beer to try and keep the pipeline of beer full. Then I may run the kids to Mason for new shoes, eat lunch while we are there and then get back home for the game.

What are you doing until 3PM?

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Run errands, fix a flat on my bike that I got in September, odd jobs on my to-do list and then take a nap. Hoping my one month-old grandson we have to babysit is cooperative during the game. I'll DVR it just in case.

jackrabbit21

Jan 14, 2008
Drinking some coffee, gonnna watch replay of KU game. Plus, gotta check out GameDay to see how Ann Arbor compares to Ames...

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Vacuum out the truck, get groceries, watch some other Big 12 games.

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Being a weekend and all, there is always something to do and having a mid afternoon tip off, you have to time your stuff so you do not get caught away from the game. Kind of a pain, but worth it.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
pay bills, look at a couple new cars, help wife clean house, but first run to a coffee house for a mocho and a tea

boom

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Go to the park and play in the snow with the kids. Mid 30s today... tropical heatwave!

Also have a couple of things to pick up at the local Wally-World. May swing into our Target too, which is closing. RIP. Might find a good deal on something.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
[video=youtube;7ZYsoEwWNK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYsoEwWNK0[/video]

The older I get the closer this hits to home

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Go to the park and play in the snow with the kids. Mid 30s today... tropical heatwave!

Also have a couple of things to pick up at the local Wally-World. May swing into our Target too, which is closing. RIP. Might find a good deal on something.

That sucks. It makes me feel guilty for having like 3 of them within a hop skip and a jump. Of course being within a mile of their HQ west campus might have something to do with that.

I need to put up a couple of shelves and some wall hooks in my daughter's room since we moved all of the furniture around and she has decided that she likes it enough to keep it that way. I'm sure Mrs. Velo has some other things that are "past due" but she just hasn't told me about them yet. Hopefully everything is done by game time so I don't have to watch on delay.