So who is backing out of UNLV game now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Reading the press release, Allegiant Stadium is partnering with CLEAR Health Pass to make everything digital. Download the app, upload your info (photo of ID and vax card) and then you get a QR code on your phone to enter events. Just like a boarding pass, and no worry about losing your paper vax record. Only took me a few minutes to get set up.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
We cancelled our flights last night. All 4 of us are vaccinated and I'm happy they are requiring a card. Just wasn't real excited about wearing a mask everywhere in Vegas while on vacation and a little worried what it will be like in a month. Heading to Scottsdale instead and doing a VRBO with a pool.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
We cancelled our flights last night. All 4 of us are vaccinated and I'm happy they are requiring a card. Just wasn't real excited about wearing a mask everywhere in Vegas while on vacation and a little worried what it will be like in a month. Heading to Scottsdale instead and doing a VRBO with a pool.
We are in the same boat. Walking around Vegas with a mask on just doesn't sound fun.

• Haha
Reactions: UNI1ISU2

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Good.

The reason why these mask requirements are coming back is 100% because of the unvaccinated. It’s time for them to deal with the consequences of that decision. I wish more gatherings did this.

Exactly. Nobody will force you to get vaccinated, but you might not be able to enjoy some things in life until you do.

We are not going to allow the unvaccinated to endanger others.

bowlfan912

Feb 15, 2010
Ames,IA
Exactly. Nobody will force you to get vaccinated, but you might not be able to enjoy some things in life until you do.

We are not going to allow the unvaccinated to endanger others.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you actually look at the cdc stats 75%+ of VACCINATED people are contracting the virus. It's not just unvaccinated people getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.