Soccer-7/6

tkirkeDSM

Mr. MAC
Sep 12, 2020
Des Moines
cyclonefanatic.com
Friends...today is HUGE! Italy v. Spain will be an incredible matchup with Italy looking like the class of this tourney so far. I picked them in out EURO pod as they looked to be in form during the pool round and they have not disappointed. They have given up 2 goals in the tourney and have won the last 2 matches 2-1 and I expect the same here. DraftKings has a boosted prop for both teams to score at +150 and I say jump on that now...it's my favorite play.

Based on the number of ties in regular time, I'm not betting big on Italy, but I have a taste. I will also sprinkle on over 2.5 goals.

In the England v. Denmark game tomorrow, I'm equally as excited for this on as the Danes are the cinderella team this year and I had them as my darkhorse. However, I see it coming to an end tomorrow and have England to win in regular time as my best bet. The home crowd will be too much and an England v. Italy final will be incredible. If you haven't gotten into soccer...watch the next 3 games and you will be afterward! Watch Italy surgically pass their way to a win and watch England's front players as Mount, Kane and Sterling have developed an amazing chemistry!

As for COPA...its Argentina tonight then the Brazil v. Argentina match will be one for the ages and Messi looks to win a tourney for his country. Brazil does not look like brazil so given the odds, I may have a nice play on Argentina in the final!

Plan to get a pod out tomorrow with Euro and Copa finals discussion and even a quick hit on the JD Classic this weekend where Cyclone alum Tripp Kinney is in the field!

Good Luck!

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
Italy in penalties. Interesting to see most of the italians do a hesitation to see if the goalie would commit early which he usually did.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
I’ve got futures on Italy to win the tournament (+800); Italy 1st, England 2nd (+2500); Italy 1st, Denmark 2nd (+5000); and Denmark Top 2 (+700) as open bets.

Let’s go Danes tomorrow and Italy in the final.

Action Fanatics

Help Support Us

Become a patron