Some love from Ubben

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Nice.

On possible "snake in the grass" - Tough games:

1) Nebraska at Iowa State -- For all the talk about turnovers, Iowa State still beat Nebraska in Lincoln without Austen Arnaud and Alexander Robinson, among others. It's foolish to think the Huskers over the Cyclones in Ames is a gimme.

Last edited:

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Ubban lost all credibility with me when he said that ISU has zero chance to win in Iowa City this year. Austin or Norman, maybe, but not Iowa City.

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
Nice.

On possible "snake in the grass" - Tough games:

1) Nebraska at Iowa State -- For all the talk about turnovers, Iowa State still beat Nebraska in Lincoln without Austen Arnaud and Alexander Robinson, among others. It's foolish to think the Huskers over the Cyclones in Ames is a gimme.

And if this game is not a gimme, why would any of the games in Trice be a gimme for the visiting teams? I know the teams don't think that way, but some of the fans do. I also know we have no gimme games on our schedule. I define a good season as 6-7 and a very good season this year as 7-6. We have a tough schedule, but I am very much thinking 6-6 will happen.

RedBlooded

Jun 11, 2010
cedar falls
Ubban lost all credibility with me when he said that ISU has zero chance to win in Iowa City this year. Austin or Norman, maybe, but not Iowa City.

He lost his credibility with me when he said that ISU could beat Nebraska:yes: but no chance of beating Mizzou.:skeptical: