Someone remembered why Bama was in the NC

Ames

Sep 5, 2006
Someone other than ISU fans. That was the first thing I thought; they should give ISU a shout out.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
We will take some of their third string 4 star players, specifically on the DL and call it even.

Deal?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Someone other than ISU fans. That was the first thing I thought; they should give ISU a shout out.

It would have been awesome if one of the Bama players had said "Go Cyclones" in one of their postgame interviews.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
gotta love stephen a. smith and mike smith talking crap about iowa state when gundy said they should have been in the title game...

last time stephen a. smith opened his mouth he insulted tebow...how did that go?:smile:

Iowa St. wins the title and the stephen a. smith curse begins

illinoiscyclone

Jan 30, 2008
Wisconsin
You should probably research Stephen A. and his background/family a bit more before you call him a racist.

Kinda quick with a few labels there.

Did. He's still a racist.

If a white person has a crappy family life or something happens to them by a member of a different race that sours them towards said race, it doesn't give that person a /noracist card. If someone is racist, they are racist; it doesn't matter why.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You should probably research Stephen A. and his background/family a bit more before you call him a racist.

So how 'bout them redneck hicks from the Deep South that like to wear ghost suits and pointy hats while burning a few crosses in put your racist term of choice HERE's yard before they throw a good ol' fashioned lynching. Should we research their background/family a bit more before we call them a racist?

Racist is racist regardless of history, background, family, or even race.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover

What exactly does his background and his family have to do with him being racist? I seriously dont know. All I know is he frequently acts racist and seems to have a war w/ "white america".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron