Songs played at JT before/during games

Babiscuit

Mar 7, 2015
Trying to think of all the songs played at football games, but I can never remember most of them when I am not there. So who wants to help me out?

I can think of a few easy ones. What else?

Power - Kanye West
Power - The Secret Weapons
Juicy Wiggle - Redfoo
I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond

CYdways432

Jan 22, 2015
Cedar Rapids
"live the night" - W&W, Hardwell & Lil Jon

GREAT NIGHT - NEEDTOBREATHE they played right at the start on Saturday

Last edited:

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
How about turning down the volume a bit, and stop running the music until the snap. Also, with all of the goofy rap songs that most can't decipher, please run the lyrics on the board so at least I can figure out what the singer(?) is saying.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
How about turning down the volume a bit, and stop running the music until the snap. Also, with all of the goofy rap songs that most can't decipher, please run the lyrics on the board so at least I can figure out what the singer(?) is saying.

And get off my lawnnnn.

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
Are the speakers in the NEZ only? Some songs seem to echo off the SEZ. I would think with the SEZ bowled in, they would have the speakers on that side, so the sound exits better? Idk if it works that way.....

Not a big deal, but does anyone else notice that echo? Might be the booze consumption at tailgate messing with my ears.

• Dislike
Reactions: GM4ISU

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
Motley Crue-Dr Feelgood (intro)
Metallica-For Whom the Bell Tolls (intro)
Ozzy Osbourne-Let me Hear you Scream
AC/DC-Play Ball

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Motley Crue-Dr Feelgood (intro)
Metallica-For Whom the Bell Tolls (intro)
Ozzy Osbourne-Let me Hear you Scream
AC/DC-Play Ball

IRON MAN by Black Sabbath needs to be played more, IMO, perhaps when opponents are facing third and long situations

Reactions: Cdiedrick

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Are the speakers in the NEZ only? Some songs seem to echo off the SEZ. I would think with the SEZ bowled in, they would have the speakers on that side, so the sound exits better? Idk if it works that way.....

Not a big deal, but does anyone else notice that echo? Might be the booze consumption at tailgate messing with my ears.

I think they have sound out of the SEZ, but it’s at a much lower volume level. I’m pretty sure it was totally off in the SEZ against Texas Tech

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Last Saturday they basically had the XM Octane channel playing

Grandson - "Blood/water"
Disturbed - "Are You Ready"
Volbeat - "A Warrior's Call"