Sooooo stupid

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
I have to miss thursdays game. I have a game of my own friday night in which i need to be at my best which means i cant stay up till 11:30. I hate thursday night games...

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I have to miss thursdays game. I have a game of my own friday night in which i need to be at my best which means i cant stay up till 11:30. I hate thursday night games...
take a nap friday...

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006

I agree with you, but it's a fight you're not going to win.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
take a nap friday...

This.

Of course, that was always what I did in high school on gameday, both when I played football and when I ran XC. This, combined with Spaghetti for dinner the night before and a couple of big gooey chocolate chip cookies from the cafeteria for lunch was my pregame ritual. It works.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Sorry to say it but...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tl-c1PusrM"]YouTube - OK Go - Get Over It[/ame]

They want to have the game at the time when the largest number of people would come out. Home many families and students do you think would come if it was Saturday night. Then you would have people complaining that they can't go on a labor day vacation because of the football game. Not to mention the thursday night game gets us a better chance of getting on national TV.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Sorry to say it but...

YouTube - OK Go - Get Over It

They want to have the game at the time when the largest number of people would come out. Home many families and students do you think would come if it was Saturday night. Then you would have people complaining that they can't go on a labor day vacation because of the football game. Not to mention the thursday night game gets us a better chance of getting on national TV.

I love that song!

I like the Thursday game, but I wasn't able to find any cheap tickets this year.

Did they have 10 dollar tickets at the fanfest this year? We missed it because we were on vacation. :sad:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
You can still go to the game. If I didn't live over by Chicago, and didn't have to work Thursday and Friday, then I'd definitely come back for it.
Take a nap on Friday and you'll be good as new.

Benny34

Nov 29, 2007
Actually this worked out in my favor with work since I have to travel to Boone for the farm progress show earlier in the day...

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Out of my vacation every year, I always take off the first two days of March Madness and Thursday and Friday of the first ISU FB game. Works out great...five day weekend for me!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron