Sportstalkmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I dont understand how Matt can honestly think ISU vs Iowa will take a back seat to Fuskers vs Sqwuaks. I mean one of the teams isnt even in the state. This has been a monstrous rivalry for decades, probably as heated and as long as Mich vs tOSU. Some has been program isnt going to supplant us as Iowa's rival.

Uh, no. You had me until there. That game almost always has a say in who wins the Big Ten. Often times the winner does and the loser doesn't. That rivalry probably isn't topped in college football because it is the last week of the year and it usually decides so much. Even last year, Michigan was terrible but it was a game. That rivalry is so intense it's not funny.

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
It is an option on the FOX contract that hasn't been written down, negotiated, or signed. However, it has been reported to be in said contract.

Well big freaking deal. I'm sure they'd like a lot of things that they won't get. It's called a NEGOTIATION for a reason.

Way to try to continue to spread panic in the streets. That's a real stretch boys.

Tier 3 rights would include the Longhorns TV Network ... like they are gonna give that up!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
We don't allow personal attacks on other CF posters, whether or not we agree with them. Sorry, guys, this thread is pretty much all personal attacks now - have to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.