Spring Clean Up-Johnston

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
For the last 15 years, I've taken things out to the curb and they are gone in a matter of minutes. We're talking complete crap stuff. This year, I have a bunch of lumber that is just taking up space in my garage. I don't have an urge to take it all out to the curb and move it back. Do you think someone will take it?

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
For the last 15 years, I've taken things out to the curb and they are gone in a matter of minutes. We're talking complete crap stuff. This year, I have a bunch of lumber that is just taking up space in my garage. I don't have an urge to take it all out to the curb and move it back. Do you think someone will take it?
You could always put it on the Facebook marketplace for free and then have them load it from your garage. Facebook marketplace can be a pain, but something to consider.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Have you bought lumber recently? I can't imagine it sits for very long. If a portion of it is uncut or of decent similar lengths, you would find a buyer pretty quickly if you tried to