• Cactus League

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Grapefruit League

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Grapefruit has more tradition and ambiance, plus beaches. Cactus you can get to just about every park in 30 min... It will be interesting to see who moves into Dodgertown, I think it would be a great fit for the cubs!

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Grapefruit has more tradition and ambiance, plus beaches. Cactus you can get to just about every park in 30 min... It will be interesting to see who moves into Dodgertown, I think it would be a great fit for the cubs!

Isn't there some teams in Phoenix in the Cactus league? That's a lot further than 2 hours from Tuscon.

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Isn't there some teams in Phoenix in the Cactus league? That's a lot further than 2 hours from Tuscon.

The teams are spread out throughout AZ. Most teams are in the greater metro phx area (Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, Glendale etc) but there are also a couple teams in Tucson.

I am torn, love the cactus league since I lived there and it was a blast, but I am a Mets fan.

Last edited:

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
Cactus - Cubs. It's too bad the Dodgers are leaving Vero Beach, but the new complex they're building with the White Sox in Glendale is pretty impressive.

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
I believe the Cardinals are leaving the Grapefruit League and joining Cactus next year when they move from Jupiter, FL to Arizona. Not positive it'll be next year, but they mentioned this on the radio when I was in STL last summer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron