STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
if he chooses ISU I may actually be more excited to see their meltdown than our own excitement. This troubles me because I can’t stand that type of fan but I may have to make an exception. Not to mention that I am surrounded by Hawkeye fans although I never get crap because they are actually cool. Most of them ***** about Fran all the time and I just listen.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
if he chooses ISU I may actually be more excited to see their meltdown than our own excitement. This troubles me because I can’t stand that type of fan but I may have to make an exception. Not to mention that I am surrounded by Hawkeye fans although I never get crap because they are actually cool. Most of them ***** about Fran all the time and I just listen.
Same here...When you live about a half an hour north of Iowa ******...you just hope the wind isn't blowing north.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I don’t understand why people are freaking out over info in this thread....the title doesn’t even have “official” listed in it....

...nor is the thread title bookended with triple asterisks.

All of us...
tenor.gif

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
30B6EEA3-D9AD-403F-90A0-328ADEEAEAA7.jpeg

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Iowa it is then.

btw, the idiots on hr have defaulted to the whole police and academic department protects b ball players.

I get they recruit mid major talent, the ones that use basketball to pay for college. But they are just as protected by the police and school as the football players are.

Several posters on HR insinuated that ISU is committing academic fraud. It is funny that how quickly they have forgotten about Ronnie Harmon, Devon Mitchell and company. I am a University of Iowa pharmacy school graduate and worked at the University of Hospitals and Clinics from 1998 to 2003. I worked with a pharmacy intern who was also working at computer lab. He brought in some English 101 class papers written by Iowa football and basketball players. Some of these papers were so bad that a first grader could have written a better paper. I wonder how these athletes stayed eligible when they couldn’t even write simple English sentences. The best sentence that I had seen was “she didn’t have know power”. It is really funny that most Iowa fans believe Iowa has higher academic standard and only recruits scholar athletes.