Stolen cooler

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
This is the first time in 15 years going to games I have a major complaint. It seems we have some idiot fans trolling around the tailgate lots. I parked in the tailgate lot near the student section. I drive a Honda Ridgeline with CBELL plates. I went into the game 30 min early. I came back and my cooler was stolen. Not just a few beers, but the whole damn thing. It's nothing special a light blue 5 day coleman with 4 keystones and a few miller mgds on it.

Seriously who does that?? I was parked next to older people, an extended cab white gmc sierra, and college kids. None of them seemed like the type.

I will offer the person who stole it $10 to return it no questions asked. No cops no nothing. Oh and you can keep the beer and steaks I was saving til after the game.

Who ever did it must live a shallow pathetic life, but willing to forgive if you come to your senses.

Reactions: Me State

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37LfA4UcfFo]Taken (Movie) - I Will Find You - YouTube[/ame]

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
We the same thing happen last year. Some drunk female picked up our cooler and wheeled it off at the end of a game. I saw it happen about 50 yds away and was in disbelief long enough so it was too late...

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
During the Iowa game, apparently some losers came and took some beers out of our coolers while we were in the stadium. Had a couple of people come up to us and tell us what happened when we got back to the truck.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Usually I do put it in the back seat, I was in a rush and all year I had nothing touched. Forgive me... I left forbidden fruit for idiots to steal. I didn't mean to create a thread for people to point out I'm too trusting or stupid. I did it to see if I could get my property back.

I still believe most people are decent and trusting

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I'll go back to locking stuff up more. So not to be a ****, but just wanting to bring it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I'll go back to locking stuff up more. So not to be a ****, but just wanting to bring it up.

As long as we are venting, somebody smashed 1 of my jack-o-laterns 2 days after Halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Someone took the beerz outta one of our friends coolers. Usually we pack up everything, but they said they'd watch out and poof, they gone.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Like somebody mentioned earlier, just pee into a couple of bottles, re-cap them and put them in the cooler when you go to the game. Almost make it obvious for somebody to come by and steal them so when they get a drink of pee they'll think twice about stealing again.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Usually I do put it in the back seat, I was in a rush and all year I had nothing touched. Forgive me... I left forbidden fruit for idiots to steal. I didn't mean to create a thread for people to point out I'm too trusting or stupid. I did it to see if I could get my property back.

I still believe most people are decent and trusting

Most are but it only takes one, as the saying goes.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Like somebody mentioned earlier, just pee into a couple of bottles, re-cap them and put them in the cooler when you go to the game. Almost make it obvious for somebody to come by and steal them so when they get a drink of pee they'll think twice about stealing again.

this won't work because it's impossible to tell the difference from keystone and **** in a bottle.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Not just a few beers, but the whole damn thing. It's nothing special a light blue 5 day coleman with 4 keystones and a few miller mgds on it.

Seriously who does that?? I was parked next to older people, an extended cab white gmc sierra, and college kids. None of them seemed like the type.

Older people don't seem the type? Everyone knows old people are the worst thieves. :skeptical:

If it was Keystones, BOLO issued for this guy:

6a00d8341c51c053ef01347fdfcd27970c-450wi

Or, possibly a Kansas fan. They tried to steal a win, so they prolly thought they should steal something.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Same thing happened to us at the Iowa game. Stole the whole dang cooler. There was only 4 beers and some hot dogs in there.