Storr to Transfer

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Is he and his cronies still dragging out that never ending special independent counsel??....sheesh, how long can you milk it at lawyers' hourly rates? Better gig than public defender for meth-heads or being a divorce lawyer I guess. I'm jealous.....Being on a Club Fed special counsel must be like having a blank check or money-in-the-bank.

• Creative
Reactions: Judoka

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
Is he and his cronies still dragging out that never ending special independent counsel??....sheesh, how long can you milk it at lawyers' hourly rates? Better gig than public defender for meth-heads or being a divorce lawyer I guess. I'm jealous.....Being on a Club Fed special counsel must be like having a blank check or money-in-the-bank.

Didnt know Storr had cronies.. or a special counsel for that matter...

Cyk Aboody

Feb 20, 2017
This is concerning. Dresser was just talking about Storr and Degen wrestling for titles, and he’s out the door in a week. I know Storr wasn’t a Dresser guy but he was one of the first to buy in. Now he’s gone. I have to ask who is a Dresser guy? Outside of Degen no other VT guys even thought about coming here, recruits or guys on roster. Honestly if Carr wasn’t legacy would he be on his way? Dresser said he and the coaches can’t do the wrestling. They may have to if this continues.

Storr didn’t buy in...that’s the problem. He couldn’t handle not having his ace licked, and being told how great he is all of the time.

ACSlater

Nov 28, 2012
This Iowa state team sucks and it is a completely different culture than Storr had signed up for. Looks to me like the coaches are trying to clean up KJ’s mess & get some scholarship money freed up. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few more follow like colbray and Parker.....

Mar 12, 2014
The coaches will decide who wrestles between 133# & 141# between Parker and Simmons. If I had to make a guess based on Dresser's previous interview(s), Parker is heavier than Simmons so it makes more sense for him to move up.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I hope we see Simmons at 33 and Parker at 41 this weekend. Will be interesting to see how Parker does on short notice up at 41. If he decides to stick around and build himself into a 41lb guy this offseason, we might see a similar result as Alber at UNI. They seem to have very similar body types and Alber is having success after moving up.

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

Matt33

Apr 12, 2015
I called in. All my questions about Coleman and storr had been answered. I asked him if David Carr would redshirt. Coach said yes, it would be best for his development and 157 is his weight . I then asked if Chase had the body to move up to 165 and he said no. I also asked about recruiting and what weights needed to be addressed and coach said we’ll take any good wrestler at any weight.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I called in. All my questions about Coleman and storr had been answered. I asked him if David Carr would redshirt. Coach said yes, it would be best for his development and 157 is his weight . I then asked if Chase had the body to move up to 165 and he said no. I also asked about recruiting and what weights needed to be addressed and coach said we’ll take any good wrestler at any weight.

So does Parker go to 141?

Last edited:

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Parker and Storr were sort of a package recruiting deal if I remember right , how does Storr leaving affect Parker ? Do you see him staying or leaving. Also wondering how this will affect the team , they have some tough duals coming up.

ACSlater

Nov 28, 2012
Please leave.

What did I say that was wrong... The Coaches we brought in are molded from the “Iowa” style and that is not for everyone. Most of kids that KJ brought in fit nowhere near the “Iowa” style mold and I think Dresser has been pretty clear about bringing in the right guys.

Matt33

Apr 12, 2015
So do Parker go to 141?
They will sort it out by this weekend. I was very surprised by redshirting David Carr. Future must be in mind. While listening he did not seem caught off guard by Storr transferring.