Story Time

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
I'm in high school and play baseball. Today we played 2 games on Iowa's field against Dowling and Davenport Central, two of the tops teams in the state and unfortunately we lost to both.

Following the games, our coach thought it would be cool to take a tour of the practice baseball and football facilities. We were able to do this as one of our coaches sons recently played baseball there, and his other son who is currently a junior is committed to play there.

I had to walk through 20 minutes (seemed like hours) of pointless **** after two tough losses, on freaking Iowa's campus. I think it's safe to say my day sucked.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Iowa has some awesome football facilities. I dont care if you're a Cyclone fan, Panther fan, or a Kohawk fan, you can appreciate awesome facilities.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Iowa has some awesome football facilities. I dont care if you're a Cyclone fan, Panther fan, or a Kohawk fan, you can appreciate awesome facilities.

Football yeah, but holy crap Iowa's baseball facilities are ****. I have a feeling it won't be long before the state's last remaining D-I baseball team is no more.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Agreed. It was just something I wasn't interested in at all, especially after two losses.

Football yeah, but holy crap Iowa's baseball facilities are ****. I have a feeling it won't be long before the state's last remaining D-I baseball team is no more.
The baseball facilities were better than I expected. I believe they are pretty new.