Strength and Conditioning

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
New director of women's basketball strength and conditioning - didn't know Cassandra had left. The team had developed a lean body type under her.

Reactions: bozclone

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I think her husband was assistant S&C under andrews and got let go when they hired Kagy.
Correct, I don't see Dave Andrews or Greg Pyszczynski on any new staffs.

Andrews' head assistant is now the head strength coach for Alex Golesh at USF, Freddie Walker is with the Broncos, and Trevor Ryan was Retained by Reid.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
New director of women's basketball strength and conditioning - didn't know Cassandra had left. The team had developed a lean body type under her.

Ashley Joens has such an athletic look. She wouldn't be out of place on a track, swim, or volleyball team.

She just looks like a multi-sport athlete that would beat you and there's nothing you can do about it.

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
I remember Erin at Allison-Bristow before it became North Butler, and you could see her talent as a freshman. It is nice to see some new blood in the WBB staff; maybe she can dust off the WAY a little bit.

Reactions: Junejax and StClone

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Ashley Joens has such an athletic look. She wouldn't be out of place on a track, swim, or volleyball team.

She just looks like a multi-sport athlete that would beat you and there's nothing you can do about it.
Yes, her physical development is part of her likely WNBA success...I never got the feeling she'd be a track speedster though.

As for hiring Erin, Fennelly spoke about adjusting to a new strength coach in an interview back in late April I think.