StubHub Friday?

EatemupISU

Oct 19, 2006
Ankeny
Anyone else wonder why there are no e-tickets on StubHub for Chicago? Will buying last minutes tickets be an option if everything on there says UPS?

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
NCAA tickets are all hard tickets(at least they were for the Denver regional), once late Wednesday/Thursday rolls around all the tickets will go to local pickup only, which will probably be somewhere near the UC.

DutchViking

Feb 20, 2012
Pella
If it's anything like what I've had in KC for the Big 12 Tournament, there will be a last minute pickup center later in the week.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Not too happy. We bought our tickets last night and the seller cancelled the order on us. Now we don't have tickets.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Not too happy. We bought our tickets last night and the seller cancelled the order on us. Now we don't have tickets.

Same thing happened to me Rage..twice. I hope its a blessing in disguise and we see prices go down throughout the week.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Same thing happened to me Rage..twice. I hope its a blessing in disguise and we see prices go down throughout the week.
Such ********. Hopefully we both find new tickets for cheaper. Stupid greedy sellers. If you didn't want to sell for that price, list it higher. Don't drag buyers along.

Last edited by a moderator:

DutchViking

Feb 20, 2012
Pella
Such bullsh*t. Hopefully we both find new tickets for cheaper. Stupid greedy sellers. If you didn't want to sell for that price, list it higher. Don't drag buyers along.

Send multiple complaint messages to StubHub's customer service. For Big 12 Tournament, they doubled my refund after multiple messages.

Cystheman

May 3, 2007
Such ********. Hopefully we both find new tickets for cheaper. Stupid greedy sellers. If you didn't want to sell for that price, list it higher. Don't drag buyers along.

I bought ours with about 4min left in the game last night. Hope this doesn't happen to me. Did you just get a e-mail notifying you that it was cancelled or how did you find out? From what I can tell I will still get my tickets via UPS on Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

CycloneNick

Mar 5, 2008

I had the same experience with Bigstub.com. I got an email this morning that my order had been cancelled. I'll file a complaint with the BBB but it won't help me see the game.

I've been on hold for 17 minutes and counting trying to see if they can do anything about the screw job they just did.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
StubHub shouldn't allow sellers to cancel the transaction after it has been agreed upon. I had no idea they could do that. I mean, these are paying customers who are needing to make travel plans and to set up accommodations. Once the transaction is submitted through it should be a done deal.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
StubHub shouldn't allow sellers to cancel the transaction after it has been agreed upon. I had no idea they could do that. I mean, these are paying customers who are needing to make travel plans and to set up accommodations. Once the transaction is submitted through it should be a done deal.

Agreed, that's how I thought it was. People are scaring me with these stories.

cloneteach

Nov 19, 2009
Just bought two lowers that popped up much cheaper than the ones around them. Hoping this doesn't happen to me too.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This is a problem with tickets that the seller still has in hand. Once they shift to Last Minute Sales, the tickets are in Stub Hub's hands, so your risk is much lower.

Last edited:

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I believe the ticket pickup/drop-off site for Stubhub in Chicago is at:

StubHub Chicago
946 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607

You can read more about Stubhub's Last Minute Services (LMS) by clicking on the "More" tab then "Last Minute Services" on their website.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I believe the ticket pickup/drop-off site for Stubhub in Chicago is at:

StubHub Chicago
946 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607

You can read more about Stubhub's Last Minute Services (LMS) by clicking on the "More" tab then "Last Minute Services" on their website.

The Stub Hub location is less than a mile and a half from the United Center. Sort of halfway between the Loop and UC. I could see someone just hanging out there until prices drop low enough, buying them online, and picking them up a minute later.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
The Stub Hub location is less than a mile and a half from the United Center. Sort of halfway between the Loop and UC. I could see someone just hanging out there until prices drop low enough, buying them online, and picking them up a minute later.

It would be appreciated if you and others would stop giving away trade secrets. There are plenty of fans going, now it's time for the tickets to drop so that I can get my son and me in the game. :wink:

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa

Complain to Stubhub. I did when a sale was cancelled last fall and they gave me a $20 gift credit.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron