Student season tickets

ISUinOR

Nov 8, 2007
Portland, OR
My son is an incoming freshman. He did not get selected in the lottery for season tickets for football and basketball. He's pretty bummed about it.

It's been a long time since I was at ISU and would love insight from some of you current or more recent students about how he could go about getting tickets.

Is there a student group web site or app that allows students to share or transfer tickets to other students?

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
My son is an incoming freshman. He did not get selected in the lottery for season tickets for football and basketball. He's pretty bummed about it.

It's been a long time since I was at ISU and would love insight from some of you current or more recent students about how he could go about getting tickets.

Is there a student group web site or app that allows students to share or transfer tickets to other students?

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Buy the cheap tickets and they can just blend into the student section

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron