Student ticket question

johnstoncy

Oct 18, 2006
Johnston
www.rtsports.com
Just a question for someone in the know about how student tickets and Cyclone Alley works. My daughter is a freshman and when we registered we signed her up for Cyclone Alley, however we haven't bought the student mens bball ticket for her yet. I am thinking about getting a pair of the $99 season tickets too, but there is no way we can get to all the games. My question is this. Can my daughter use the $99 season ticket for entry into some of the games I don't use them for and sit in the student section? Do they check for an actual student ticket or just a student ID? She is going to have a killer 2nd semester and I don't really want to shell out the $125 for a student ticket if she only makes it to a handful of games. Thx.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
She can pull it off if she plays it right. Sometimes they check tickets but usually the just check that you have a cyclone alley shirt. If they are checking tickets she can just have a friend who has student tickets go into the student section and then bring out an extra ticket stub so she can get in. Unless something changed from last year, they really only care that you have a shirt.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
They occasionally check tickets, but as long as she has a Cyclone Alley shirt, she'll be completely fine.

Help Support Us

Become a patron