Student Tickets

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Looking for student tickets on facebook for Saturday. I am not a student and don't live in Ames - is there a way I can still buy these? Wife and I are fresh out of school and have student ID's, so we will pass the "eye test" once in the arena, but how do I go about getting these tix in my hand?

Thanks.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
You would have to meet a student somewhere to get a physical copy of their ticket.

You can transfer it online if you have an account. Never tried to transfer to a non-student account though. It is finicky and most people just print it because it costs the same to transfer as it does to print.

I would suggest looking up ISU Ticket Trader on Facebook. Loads of people selling on there.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
You can transfer it online if you have an account. Never tried to transfer to a non-student account though. It is finicky and most people just print it because it costs the same to transfer as it does to print.

I would suggest looking up ISU Ticket Trader on Facebook. Loads of people selling on there.

Yeah, that is where we found them. We were hoping to be able to have them transferred to us someway but it looks like that might not be the case.

Cydog

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Bettendorf, IA
I am kind of in the same boat as Farminclone. I am no longer a student, but am young enough that I could pass for one. How does it work these days? If I buy a student ticket from a student, do I need a student ID to get in or is just the ticket to the game enough?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron