Succession on HBO

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I thought it was a huge fake out at first. Still can't believe it. This session has completely changed.
Same. I kept telling my better half 'it's a joke right? they aren't showing anything...'

But the fact they DIDN'T show anything was just a kiss of brilliance. The whole episode happened in real time and the audience was reacting like the characters were.

• Agree
Reactions: clonechemist

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Absolutely shocked with how last night's episode went. Didn't see that coming. Agree with the fact they really didn't show anything set the tone. Very sudden, very real circumstances with Logan's health issues as of late.

The fallout from this episode sets the table for the rest of the season.

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
I'm starting to think it was Shiv on that piece of paper. She's the only one that wants to move past her father an create something her own.

The brothers are willing to sink the deal due to their father's trama. Ken wants to be his dad and run Waystar. Rome is looking for something to remember Logan, and thinks ATN is it.

Reactions: dahliaclone

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
It’s so pathetically sad how ****** up Roman and Kendall are and have absolutely no confidence. I think Roman doesn’t make it to the last episode. He should be on suicide watch.

Reactions: GBlade

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I thought the first 5 episodes were off the charts, this episode was good but I didn’t enjoy it as much.

Kendall so cringe

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I thought the first 5 episodes were off the charts, this episode was good but I didn’t enjoy it as much.

Kendall so cringe
Oh we loved this one. I love how Geri and Frank and Carl are finally showing a backbone. Roman better hope she didn’t keep all the **** pics he sent her. She can royally screw that whole family big time. Can’t the murder cover up from season one still come back too? Oof.

Reactions: HGoat1

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Snook just won herself the Emmy with that scene with Macfadyen on the balcony. That was a masterclass in acting and was honestly just brutal to watch. I hate everyone on this show so much but I can't look away.

I also called it weeks ago...Gerri has had PLENTY of leverage it was just a matter of time before she brings up the d!ck pics she has.

Reactions: HGoat1