Sunday 1/13 dual

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Did I read that there is going to be another social after the dual in the Sukup end zone? Are there usually wrestlers around for those and are they pretty kid friendly? Hoping to make our first dual this weekend. TIA for any info.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Did I read that there is going to be another social after the dual in the Sukup end zone? Are there usually wrestlers around for those and are they pretty kid friendly? Hoping to make our first dual this weekend. TIA for any info.

Not sure if there is one. But it is very fan friendly. Popcorn, pretzels to snack on. Can buy beer or drinks. Good part of team is around to talk to. Coach Dresser speaks.

bthomps01

Dec 7, 2006
Let's show KD & Team some support and appreciation for there efforts. My past experience with the social is there is a cash bar and most of the team is present and really like to chat it up with the fans.

Immediately following Sunday's dual, you are invited to join Coach Dresser, his staff and wrestling student-athletes for a post-meet social at the Sukup End Zone Club. The social is free and open to the public. The Sukup End Zone Club is located at the south end of Jack Trice Stadium.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron